Thursday, September 20, 2012

NEW: Dark Plum Hair

So I got a little bored of the light brown hair. I decided to dye it a deep plum color.



I ended up using 2 boxes of L'oreal Cherry Chocolate hair dye
Then I put about 1 teaspoon in each bottle of NRage (Purple Plum)


I let it sit for about 13-14 minutes. And only washed it out in VERY COLD water. Hot water rinses all the color out. I didn't shampoo, just conditioned. I use a color protective Shampoo & Conditioner by Paul Mitchell. 


Here's the finished project :)
It actually hasn't faded any. Once a week I mix the NRage in some of my conditioner. About half of a teaspoon & mix well. I let it sit for maybe 5 minutes. While I shave or wash my face. Then rinse out with luke warm water. It's stayed extremely bright. It's been about 3 weeks since I've had this. Im so in love with this Plum color for fall :)

1 comment:

  1. did you put a teaspoon of the nrage in the loreal? or the loreal in the nrage?

    ReplyDelete